当前位置： 首页 > 通知公告
【信息来源】 【发布日期】2020-03-10 【打印】
A Letter to All Foreign Friends in Nanchong
In response to the outbreak of the COVID-19, People’s government of Nanchong has put the life and health of people at the first position. We have managed to maintain economic and social stability throughout the city, and people are gradually returning to their normal life. However, we still face severe pressure from the epidemic as it cuts through borders and spread across the nations. For the sake of your smooth work and life in Nanchong, we believe it is important to remind you of the following.
1. Cooperate with information declaration and registration. Recently, upon arrival in Nanchong, please take the initiative to make a health declaration. If you are staying in a hotel, the hotel will have your registration of accommodation information when they check you in. If you are staying outside the hotel, you or your host shall contact with the local police station in your community within 24 hours to register for your accommodation.
2. Step up self-protection. Steer clear of crowded places, and avoid social gatherings and parties. Always wear a facemask correctly when going out.
3. Pay attention to your own health. Stay isolated for medical observation for at least 14 days after arrival. During this period, do not go out or meet visitors; wash your hands frequently, keep your room ventilated frequently, reduce alcohol and tobacco intake, and maintain a regular schedule for work and rest. Pay attention to weather changes, keep warm and avoid cold.
4. Seek medical treatment in a timely manner. If you feel unwell, please get contact the community worker and tell him/her of your physical conditions in time to ensure that you are referred to the designated hospital in time for medical treatment.
5. Actively cooperate with prevention and control. When receiving a notification from a disease control or medical institution, please cooperate actively and truthfully tell about your travel history, contact history, etc., and accept the specimen collection and testing. Omission or concealment of any information is not allowed.
6. During your stay at Nanchong, please call Exit-entry administration of Nanchong public security bureau if you need help. Shunqing District：0817-2254498；Gaoping District：0817-3302599；Jialing District：0817-3896030；Langzhong City：0817-6264511；Nanbu County：0817-5584139；Xichong County：0817-4569014；Yingshan County：0817-8227700；Pengan County：0817-8774111；Yilong County：0817-7229060。
Let's work together to fight the epidemic. Wish you good health!
Exit-Entry Administration of Nanchong Public Security Bureau
March 10, 2020